Along with Mr. Fanelli, Ms. Willett is a founding partner of the Firm. Aimee has represented employers in matters before state and federal trial and appellate courts in Pennsylvania, arbitrations, local agency hearings and other administrative proceedings before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board. She also serves as hearing officer for local agency hearings.
After earning her Juris Doctor, Aimee served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Hiram A. Carpenter, III, for the Court of Common Pleas of Blair County. After clerking, she practiced in a law firm before co-founding Fanelli Willett.
Aimee is married to Stephen Westrick. They have two children. Aimee enjoys spending time with family and attending activities and events her children participate in and following her husband’s avocation, football officiating. In addition, she has enjoyed spending time as an appointed member of Jackson Township Economic Development Committee, and member of the Altoona Kiwanis Club.
Adjunct Professor, Mount Aloysius College, Cresson, PA
- Master of Science in Health and Human Services Administration Program
- Course Taught: Law and Regulations in Health and Human Services
- Master of Business Administration Program
- Courses Taught: Law and Regulations in Health and Human Services
- Undergraduate Business Administration Program
- Courses Taught: Business Law I, Business Law II, Constitutional Law, and Health Law
Adjunct Professor, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Graduate School of Human Resource Management